Read more about TimeScape EDM+ Xenomorph's class leading Enterprise Data Management system for financial markets.
TimeScape EDM+ provides data and analytics management solutions for:
- Data Capture and Integration
- Data Validation
- Security Master
- Tick/Time Series Database
- Prices, Rate and Curves Management
- Data Distribution
- Analysis and Decision Support
- Derivatives Management
- Spreadsheet Management
- BCBS 239 and Regulatory Compliance
TimeScape EDM+ provides a sophisticated set of data management tools for collecting and normalising data from data vendors either in real-time or in bulk.
In particular, TimeScape EDM+:
- Integrates with most standard data feeds and data vendors, but can easily interface with new or proprietary ones
- Uses industry-standard data integration technology, based on Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to leverage existing technology skills available in the market
- Can support unlimited security identification systems (Reuters, Bloomberg, ISIN etc) and data vendors side-by-side
- Allows rates/prices to be captured from any configured data feed in real-time (e.g. Reuters, Bloomberg) or via a bulk download or import
- Supports data capture on a scheduled snapshot (fixed times, regular interval) or tick-by-tick basis
- Supports page parsing and storage (including whole pages if required)
- Enables any type of data that is available from within a data feed, or external source, to be captured and stored in a consistent manner (rates, prices, terms & conditions, index compositions, option chains, relationships etc)
- Provides a set of standard connectors to data feeds and data vendors, including (but not limited to):
- Thomson Reuters
- Interactive Data
- Six Financial
- S&P Capital IQ
- Can be easily extended to support other data vendors (proprietary or otherwise) as required
Email us to request more information about how TimeScape EDM+ Data Integration can help your organisation.
If you know someone who might be interested in what TimeScape EDM+ can offer, forward a link to this page.