Client Case Study: Landesbank Baden-Württemberg
LBBW employs TimeScape to ensure data consistency, control and compliance.
“We needed a data management solution which was capable of handling large data volumes and could scale with our business needs.
With the number of instruments we are managing set to increase further, Xenomorph's TimeScape provides us with a flexible, centralized data management platform. It enhances our risk and reporting processes giving us greater transparency across the different departments and higher data consistency.”
Peter Westphal, Project Manager risk control team, LBBW
Industry: Sell side – Investment Bank
With total assets of EUR 374 billion and some 13,000 employees (as of 31/12/2010), LBBW is one of Germany's largest banks and is the most important by far in its core Baden-Württemberg market.
At LBBW, centralizing market data processes and market data management was becoming a more important issue to the whole bank.
Xenomorph's TimeScape has provided LBBW with a high performance data management system that supports large volume, multi-source and complex data sets in an easy-to-use and transparent manner, delivers validated market data based upon consistent validation processes and in so doing enhances data quality for regulatory compliance.
- Increased accuracy in data processing and validation
- Greater data transparency across business processes
- Increased data quality and consistency for high quality risk management
- Reduced data costs through consolidation
- A comprehensive audit process for full regulatory compliance
- Increased capacity to centralise, store and consolidate multiple data sources